Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Time to Eat

Perhaps if we started feeding Sofia this:
she would be less likely to do this:
One minute we're feeding her in the high chair and the next Sofía tries to make an escape. At least we can take comfort in the fact that she likes to drink water
but maybe we need to control the amount that she drinks.
Seriously though, Sofía has been a very good eater...so far. She'll eat anything she can put in her mouth. No teeth yet, but since she's still nursing I'm okay with that.

4 comments:

Thumbelina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thumbelina said...

Haha, these are so darn cute--I can't wait to see her again when we visit this summer. She is so beautiful and is growing up so fast!!
How are you both? It feels like I haven't spoken to you both for a while now. Well I hope you are well, I love you all so much!!
Au revoir,
Marisa

P.S. thanks for your comment! And lately I have been taking my own pictures. Using the tripod and self timer, etc.. I am trying to practice so I can get better at photography, without editing my pictures and taking them only when the light is right... however its really hard because my camera is not all that great.

Heidi Bingham said...

I wish Lilley was better at eating food...she is so picky!!!

Brooke said...

Looks like she's not gonna let anything hold her down! I'm sure she'll reach for the stars... as soon as she can walk!