Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Photos

I was perusing our photos and realized there were a handfull of pictures that some family in Alaska might love.


It's official. She now knows to pose for pictures.

Party!!!!!!!!

One of my favorite Christmas memories...Jeff and I stayed up late into Christmas Eve setting up her presents. We had bought a furry Elmo chair and set it in front of the tree. Jeff was sure she was going to squeal with delight when she laid eyes on it. Jeff had the video recorder set as I brought her into our living room once she awoke. She took one look at her surroundings then looked at me and set her head on my shoulder. It was so anticlimatic. After an hour of cuddling with mommy we finally coaxed her into opening her gifts.

2 comments:

Nana and Marisa said...

Marisa and I have just loved catching up on your pictures and updates. Sofia is such a treasure. She is so beautiful and I am looking forward to holding her in my arms. Thank you so much. Keep the pictures coming when you can. Love you! We'll be home on Saturday. :)

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest!!! Her hair is just so long now. Mike and Raquel