Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Well, so far so good. Today Jeff and I are celebrating five years of marriage. After the day we had Sunday we could use a night out without little Sofía. I've been warned about how difficult it can be when a child is teething but WOW it's another thing actually experiencing it. Sofía hasn't been too bad until today. Just imagine non-stop crying.
I had to take Sofía out into the foyer during Sacrament meeting. I joined four other parents with their own fussy/crying children. Who else was out there with us? A husband and pregnant wife. I'm thinking they were probably having second thoughts about the whole parenting thing.
After Jeff went to bed I began to peruse our collection of photos. It brought things back into perspective for me. Seeing our five years of marriage pass with each image I realized how quickly time goes.
I thought I'd share with you a few photos from our wedding day.
Jeff is pretty easy on the eyes, isn't he? One of the many reasons I married him.
...and another reason .
This is the SECOND time we left the temple. We had to reinact our exit because our photographer was late. Yeah...let's not get started on that.
Here we are dancing. This is my not so subtle hint to Jeff. He knows what I mean.
Happy Anniversary Jefe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what beautiful pictures!

Caryl McConkie said...

Wonderful memories. Happy anniversary. I love you both. I love you three so much.