Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Two Valentines















Sigh...Can life be better than this? Sofia has finally warmed up to her daddy. When he's in the house she'll look for him. The other morning she even cried for him after he left the room. That's true love. Jeff and I have noted that Sofia is at her happiest when we both are around. I think her parents feel the same. Aaaahhh. Sounds cheesy, doesn't it? It's true though. After four years (almost five) of marriage I'm in love with this man more than ever. He's the kind of father and husband I thought he would be.






4 comments:

Brooke said...

How adorable! I can't believe how big Sofia is already... boy how time flies! Love ya!

Heidi Bingham said...

It is so good to see you blogging! I can't wait to get the girls together again.

Elizabeth said...

Sofia is growing up and is such a darling little girl! Hope we get to see you all again soon.

Thumbelina said...

That last picture made my heart melt the first time I saw it. You three are one adorable family, truly. That second picture, where she is looking down is just too darling. Look at those cheeks! You both created one beautiful little girl, I hope you know how lucky you are! And I am so glad to hear that she is happiest when both of you are around-- you both make wonderful parents (I always knew you would!).
I want to say thank you again for both of your, very sweet, emails that you sent me and for the call from Jeff. I hope you all are well, and I cannot wait to see you all again!
Love, love, love you all!
Marisa